Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

+6
Raphiella Blu Azure
Calatheas-Granert
Salvation Arclight
Arumin
Christopher Arclight
Melvin Louie-Leon
10 posters

SNK / Attack on Titan RP - Spin-Off

Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

SNK / Attack on Titan RP - Spin-Off  Empty SNK / Attack on Titan RP - Spin-Off

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:14 pm

So for this RP it's going to be based off the Pages on FB and GP which are "The Adventures of King Levi & Friends". Most of the people joining this already have set characters in mind, but additional roles will be open.

The story is simple: You live behind three walls. "King Lev" is actually the King, though he handed his Kingship to "King Salvation" (who is a fucking asshole) so that he can participate in hunting Titans with the rest. His comrades are his most trusted advisers, though a lot of times things get out of hand because well, they're less than sane.

If you wish to play a canon character you may, but it's preferable that you play your own individual version of said character.

Lev and Mikasa are TAKEN by the King and Dizzer. I think Jean will be taken by Frost but that's only if he shows up and partakes in the roleplay. OC's are MORE than welcome, and actually preferred.

Armin is technically Ayase, BUT we can allow for two of them since Ayase can just play as Ayase like he normally does even within the fandom.

Rules are simple:

1. NO DRAMA
    2. NO TEXT TALK
    3. NO OUT OF CHARACTER POSTS IN THE POSTS
    4. Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation; write like it's a story (3rd person only) and always double check your work and spacing.
    5. This is for multi-paragraph roleplayers only. 2 is the minimum.
    6. Have fun, stay creative, and don't be afraid to make suggestions of activities to come in the OOC section.

So. Who's up to the idea? Post below.

#KINGLEV
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

SNK / Attack on Titan RP - Spin-Off  Empty Re: SNK / Attack on Titan RP - Spin-Off

Post by Christopher Arclight Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:23 pm

I'm in. It's kept simple and I'm going to be my OC self as always. Will post the character soon as you have the OOC up and running. But it's going to be the same one from the page obviously.
    Arumin
    Arumin
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

SNK / Attack on Titan RP - Spin-Off  Empty Re: SNK / Attack on Titan RP - Spin-Off

Post by Arumin Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:24 pm

I'm a little nervous because I've never roleplayed with any of you, but that's alright... I'm in, as well.
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:53 pm

HERE IS THE OOC where you guys will post your characters!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Salvation Arclight
    Salvation Arclight
    The Wretched Angelic Whore

Post by Salvation Arclight Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:03 pm

I already posted my character, so way ahead of you heh. I half-assed it too but since we're going to be doing like 2-3 paragraphs to start with or whatever, I had no effort to give anyhow. But yeah there is my character. Now back to work for me.
    Calatheas-Granert
    Calatheas-Granert
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Post by Calatheas-Granert Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:14 pm

So, I hope I can live up to everyone's standards. I'll try my best to be original and to have fun.
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    MakeShift Goddess
    MakeShift Goddess

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:15 pm

Let's do this shit, I'm in. I just will play a side character though since work and stuff. But this will be interesting. I'm going to spend my time fucking with Sal the most I think lmfao. So I think I will align with the Military Po-Po's or something. Unsure yet.
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:18 pm

You wouldn't do that Blu because only the Scouting Legion has the blue in the logo LMFAO. But just maybe be that guard that goes back and fourth between whatever since duh awesomeness LOL.
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    MakeShift Goddess
    MakeShift Goddess

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:20 pm

FUUUUUUCK I just noticed that. The other crests have red or green...nope. I'm going to be a Rogue Scout that just works with Sal then. GODDAMNIT lmfao. All good though. I got this. I'll BS the fuck out of it no worries.
    Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:31 pm

Cool new people!

Also playing myself as per always. Game on guys!
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:16 pm

OOC has been posted for, and the RP can be found in the Group RP section.

Make sure you guys all have INTRODUCTIONS posted for, so everyone knows who you are. It would be advised to get up a profile photo and signature. Go through the options carefully on the site, right beneath the site's logo picture, and you should figure things out just fine. It's actually rather simple, you guys just have to be patient and cruise the site for a few days to get used to it.

Also Diz needs to get the frick over here. Going to spam GP with links so that people get all the intel.
    Salvation Arclight
    Salvation Arclight

Post by Salvation Arclight Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:03 pm

*Throws up first post, hits on Blu already*

FUCKING WINNING.

Swallow that pissants~ *Smirking widely as fuck right now*
    Jack the Frostbucket
    Jack the Frostbucket
    The Visitor
    The Visitor

Post by Jack the Frostbucket Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:40 pm

I'll join but school and stuff starts up soon so my activity may be varied.
    Mephala Sassy-Elf
    Mephala Sassy-Elf
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Post by Mephala Sassy-Elf Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:26 am

I have no idea how to use this site (':

Anyway I'm here now
    Shadow
    Shadow
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Post by Shadow Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:17 pm

Here to be here.
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Post by Christopher Arclight Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:48 pm

Well everyone I hope you guys are liking the RP so far. A lot of you are really substantial writers despite what you're saying! So keep up with the good work! And Frost we left you out of the missions thing because we don't know when you're going to post, but if you want to form your own team and be "assigned" wherever, OR be on Diz's team (like for a collab set of posts, just break it into several posts or something, do little by little maybe?) that's fine too.
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:06 pm

We still have a few more people signing up and getting posts together. A few are newer so we will give them time. Anyone can jump into the RP, as it's pretty open-ended. Just know that if you do that after missions are assigned, ect, you won't be able to have direct interactions with ANY characters unless you go onto failbook or GP and allow that person to know, that you plan on making a post and being around them (for example, like what Shadow and I are doing). If you wish to make an interaction and can't contact the person, do something like how Chris did with Ayase (who isn't online) and leave it open-ended for contact.

I'm sure the lot of you will get the hang of this in no time, just follow the lead of the others if you feel like you're lost or confused. It's story-based so it might be a little harder, but staying creative is going to be key to making individual posts badass as fuck.
    Jack the Frostbucket
    Jack the Frostbucket
    The Visitor
    The Visitor

Post by Jack the Frostbucket Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:23 pm

I might just have to be a background/side-character since there's no way that I can post everyday, if even every two days. Or I might just not be able to participate at all, even though I want to.
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    MakeShift Goddess
    MakeShift Goddess

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:52 pm

You can always just be a side character that comes and goes, or just write your own story into the story as you wish. It's understandable if you can't participate since you're so busy. I am as well. But I am going to attempt at least one post a week.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:07 am