Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

+3
Raphiella Blu Azure
Ayase, the Remainder
Christopher Arclight
7 posters

Random Story Ideas: list yours here!

Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Random Story Ideas: list yours here! Empty Random Story Ideas: list yours here!

Post by Christopher Arclight Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Area open for new story ideas.

Posted yours here. Feel free to list them and talk about them. Can be fics, short stories or novels.
    Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

Random Story Ideas: list yours here! Empty Re: Random Story Ideas: list yours here!

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:03 pm

I'm thinking about writing more dark fics. I am decently good at them I'd think. Not sure though... idk. Might be interested in eventually finding someone to write a long fic with or a novel story. Depends on who it's with though, since a lot of people are timid about things and what not.

I think we need more people to join the site that are hardcore writers ^_^ woot!
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    MakeShift Goddess
    MakeShift Goddess

Random Story Ideas: list yours here! Empty Re: Random Story Ideas: list yours here!

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:58 am

I'm shocked more people aren't trying to write stories together yet.
    Hellhound
    Hellhound
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Post by Hellhound Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:02 pm

I am used to always writing my stories by myself so I am not sure if I would be good at writing with another. It is not that I don't think anyone is good. I just don't play well with others.
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Post by Christopher Arclight Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:33 pm

That's understandable haha we're like that too sometimes xD
    Fenrir
    Fenrir
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Location : We Canadians are a polite people. Even when we are curb stomping you.

Post by Fenrir Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:11 am

I'm working on an idea... only problem is converting it from a solo story to a group story is trickier since there are fairly large time skips. Probably settle with 2 major time skips. That way most posters can chose when to enter the story and when their separate stories skip in time. Just going to be interesting changing the rules at each skip.
    Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 am

Sounds like fun, I think ^^
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Post by Christopher Arclight Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:01 am

lmfao uh Fenrir, that was a RP idea not a story one lmfao. This section was to discuss stories haha. But I do like the idea for your RP.

I don't know if I will join it yet, but I'll see what everyone is on about and check it out. Perhaps they will want to join too if I'm able ^_^ otherwise I'll just amass a load of characters and drop them randomly, and the others can just share into my account if they wish to take over them (we borrow chs from each other A LOT lmfao). So yeah. Good luck with that though. Also if you want to be 'in the loop' more frequently, you should join GooglePlus+ and add us all there. Most of the people here are CFs, but we do add friends from the sites here too.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/112735984602486802611/posts

This should be my profile. Form there you can find all the others on here and probably a few of the other Siterz from the other websites ^_^ feel free to message me if you got questions or ideas on stuff. You're welcome to joining our other RPs too if you wish.
    Fenrir
    Fenrir
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Location : We Canadians are a polite people. Even when we are curb stomping you.

Post by Fenrir Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:58 am

Ah well  Shocked  I'll just pretend it's a story so the bruise to my ego simmers down. Razz   As to google+ I'll have to sit that one out. I mean last time I used any social media site for anything was....umm... actually forget I said anything. I don't think I'd have the commitment to make an account and actually legitimately remember it existed...Oh ... wait ... I do have a google+ account... huh well go figure...  Shocked 

Last edited by Fenrir on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:59 am

lmfao most of us just use GP+ to chat, which is amusing since there is a chat on here >.>

If you decide to use yours, you're welcome to add me as well lmao.

Best of luck with the whole being social thing.
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:20 pm

I'm so fucking hard right now. Story ideas? HMMMMMMMMM. THESE:

-Any Angelics-based shiz

And I just got distracted bc Missa walked in without any pants on >.> BE BACK LATER!
    Vice
    Vice
    Giant Robot Penis!
    Giant Robot Penis!

Post by Vice Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:54 pm

So...big Dox wanted me to say

CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!!! AHA HA AHAHAHA
    Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:07 pm

LMFAO well that surely would be an interesting storyline! LOL X"D!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:19 am