Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

5 posters

BORDERLANDS RP!... Wait not Quite!

Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

BORDERLANDS RP!... Wait not Quite! Empty BORDERLANDS RP!... Wait not Quite!

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:53 pm

General Intel: Ight so I'm bored as fuck and want to do something fun. So here we go.... It's going to be another Angelics Series, probably called something BADASS once I can think of something good enough to call that shit.

Storyline: In the year 6666 (oh I went there), technology is badass and people are actively traveling space and shit. They've got ships, and travel from planet to planet. This singular Solar System called 'ZION' is where your story will take place however. There is like 9 planets, 3 Suns, a fuck load of stars - and a governing system that will kick your ass if you leave.

People will be divided into various groups - but choose carefully since they all will have their adequate weaknesses. There will be Elite versions of all classes, so pay attention.

"Elites" are people occupying the Color Spectrum. They are all formerly genetically altered, and have "add-ons" that assume natural abilities (no magic that's for fags and we're not fucking fairies here).

For Example. I will be claiming the BLUE Elites, which means anyone on MY team - will assume the position of having blue hair - or some sort of blue in their hair. Their hair is a SIGNATURE part of them. So if you're an Elite, you'd best REP a colored bit of hair. There can be no more than FOUR colored Elites (so 4 of each color). They DO NOT have to work together. They are military-trained and the best of their kind(s).

Artillery - you will all be able to have space-weapons. Think Borderlands, Halo, COD, whatever. But space-like. They can shoot colored plasma for all I care. You can always use 'normal' weapons too - which can be chemically altered to fuck people up.

SpaceShips - Each person may have ONE spaceship. Each TEAM gets one large one, and then the characters MAY have 1 individual jet. PROJECTS from former RPs will be allowed under the LEADER INTERFACES ONLY, unless you're some badass rebel that stole that shit.

*LIVING MECHS WILL BE ALLOWED WITH DETAIL OF HOW THEY WERE STOLEN.

A living mech is a beast who's got internal organs but is now mostly machine. In order to kill one, you must take it out with multiple rockets, hits, or using another living mech. Living mechs are property of the Leaders - dangerous war machines used to keep the people of the 9 planets the fuck in line. They are assholes, and stupidly powerful. The largest ones are the slowest moving and can carry multiple ships, people, and even facilities inside their bellies, and heads. Their control centers are ALWAYS in their brains. You can see through their eyes also, using pristine tech.

CLASSES for both sides will be something like this:

REBEL SIDES - THE 9 PLANETS (INHABITANTS)

Class 1. Hunter (Using a Sniper, or a Bow)
    -Weakness/Intel: Slow-moving, needs to take time to plan their kills and movements in order to be properly successful. These guys are best kept at the back of the team, strategically placed in order to watch your backs.

Class 2. Defenders (defensive skills, normally using their own wings as defense)
    -Weakness/Intel: Because they are more defensive, like our snipers, in combat they lack in attacking power. They normally prefer to use objects to defend themselves (things around them they can pick up), or will go as far as using their own wings to defend against attacks. They DO however, have the ability to take more hits than most with proper training, and can use their bodies against another's with sheer skill.

Class 3. Front Row (Your Assassins, speedy killers, assailants specializing in silent kills)
    -Weakness/Intel: These are your first-strikers. Your hot-headed idiots that can't keep their shit to themselves. They're unplanned, and out-manned but goddamnit they love to fight and even get off on it a bit. They are very reckless but when they do land a hit, it hurts. Though they aren't always the smartest of the groups, they are surely the first to jump into combat, or provide proper distractions. Though they are good fighters, they tend to leave themselves open for further attack. Which either enrages them further... or just gets them a lot of injuries after.

Class 4. Specialty (Specializes and excels in the use of ONE weapon only)
    -Weakness/Intel: Your specialty classes. These people are trained to use 1 singular weapon their entire life - and have made it a part of who they are. Think of those with a trusty sword, their favorite throwing blades, or just someone wandering around with a scythe. These people often manipulate and alter their weapons if possible, and use them however they can. Unfortunately, they lack the ability to use other weapons proficiently. So if you've got a gun, you'd best carry a lot of fuckin' ammo.

Class 5. Your Medical team (specializing in support and tactics, healing, ect)
    Weakness/Intel: These are the peeps in charge of healing your wounded. They lack combat skills, and spent most of their time learning how to aid you in combat when you've fallen. Many of this team are youths, females, or brave people daring to enter a shit situation to save your ass. Many Medicals train to later become proficient in combat, so yeah they're n00bs with a lot of medical information. They suck with weapons.

THE LEADER CLASSES: Your Government running the entire Solar System

Class 1: Elite Colored Classes
    -Weakness/Intel: They are proficient in ALL kinds of combat. However, they're enslaved to the Leaders, forced to work for them and are often experimented on. They fucking hate it. You're basically an army bred to take out the rebels. Obviously what you do with that intel is of your own accord. But you're given a team, a family, and whatever YOU do, effects them too. If you don't want to loose them, you might wanna shut the fuck up and do your job. Proficient in ANY weapon. Has Add-Ons as a standard. Over-powered, and savvy with jets and hacking Mechs. They also all come with lovely tracking devices in case one turns into a smartass later. 4 Per Team.

Class 2: War Zone Classes
    -Weakness/Intel: The Leaders responsible for flying jets, going into other planet systems, and shooting the fucking piss out of other planets who don't follow the fucking rules. These guys rarely leave their space ships and are also responsible for capturing new people for experimentation. If their ship is destroyed, chances are - so are they. They possess high-tech machinery and are ALWAYS in 2's. Two people per SHIP. 1 is a driver, the other is the back-up. Back-ups jobs are to hack into other machines, cross intel between Leaders, and use the Leader Interface (their programming to control mechs and message each other, talk to bases, ect, their network basically), at any given time during flight. They type in detailed codes for their ships, to get them to do specific things to support their drivers/pilots.

Class 3: Supporting Classes
    -Weakness/Intel: These teams are those who go in and aid the Leaders in any way shape or form. They are machinists, operatives, guards, militia, Lab Coats in their Facilities, whatever. Each team of them works somewhere on or off of the Leader Bases (Bases are 1 through 9 and 10 being the floating facility which will be told of later). They are the people who will repair your jets, style your mechs, create super PROJECTS, and serve the Master Leaders.

Class 4: Master Leaders
    -Weaknesses/Intel: These are the fools running the show. You sadistic motherfuckers you. Rarely do these guys ever leave their bases. They are master hackers and programmers. They tell the rest of the Leaders what to do (essentially giving them missions) and are the smartest of the Leaders. They order captures and assignments at any given time and don't put up with rebellions. They also design all of the Projects (Living Mechs with names - for example, Project STD - the Infect Ship. Or Project RA - the Racing Airship). They don't "need" combat skills due to the fact people rarely manage to get to them in order to engage them. They are a small group of people.

BASES: 1 Base Per Planet.

Base 10: The Carrier Facility
    (where experiments happen and where captives are held)

Purposes of Bases: Experimentation, Re-population, Creating new Lead Soldiers, Playing God with people's lives... you get it.

*REBELS*

You guys will be in charge of thinking up ways to stop the Leaders, build underground bases, steal Leader vehicles, and fight back. Amass armies, and do whatever it takes to destroy those 9 Bases, so that the Leader Solar System shield comes down and you're able to fly out of that Solar System to another one to "be free". It won't be easy. Rebels can be former Leaders, but it's a rare thing so don't get carried away.

Character Sheets will be available upon OOC depending on who's in for this mess.

I want at least 4 people playing, but I want at least 4-10 characters PER PERSON.

If you want to specifically be a Leader or a Rebel or lead squads of both leme know.

Colored Elite Systems are:

BLUE: Taken

BLACK: Probably Vice's

PINK:

RED:

ORANGE:

YELLOW:

GOLD:

WHITE:

GREEN:

PURPLE:

You may possess an entire Elite Team or collab with others to work together with a team. IF YOU ARE AN ELITE OR HAVE AT LEAST 1 ELITE CHARACTER: YOU MUST POSSESS OTHER CHARACTERS FROM OTHER CLASSES AND HAVE CHARACTERS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SPECTRUM. Must be willing to write plot. No bullshit. Don't wanna hear shit about writer's block either especially if you come from the blasted Angelics Series!
    RA
    RA
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

BORDERLANDS RP!... Wait not Quite! Empty Re: BORDERLANDS RP!... Wait not Quite!

Post by RA Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:19 pm

If you'll have me, I'll take Red
    Vice
    Vice
    Giant Robot Penis!
    Giant Robot Penis!

Post by Vice Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Ill join whenever this shit gets posted. Have plans >.>. And yes Ill be claiming black, or at least 3 of the members XDD
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:40 pm

lmfao sounds like a plan. Remember. We're going to need like 10 characters each to make this happen. No bullshit, and posting at least once a fucking day because otherwise I'll just get bored and say fuck it like last time. Prefer to have Bas here too, which I think he'll be joining... least he'd better lmfao. And Vice you best write plot with me asshole. UNF.

I'm not going to post the OOC until I have that part of it organized just yet. I'm gonna be picky because I can, and I actually want a decently-written RP. Also the characters need to actually interact with each other. No bullshit. If they're a solo wanderer fine, but there needs to be some sort of interactions that are random and continue the story (something RA isn't good with and needs to actually work on in order to be in this). We also need characters on both sides and we need people who are creative as fuck for the Rebels (which I think Vice and Bas can cover if anything) and detail on what the people are doing and where.

Don't want to have to start this if people don't know what the fuck they're doing.

It's of the many reasons I'll never 1-vz-1 with an illiterate RPer. But I think Vice should at least recall enough of the story to make this work. I know Luxion was part of the Blacks too. I think I need to speak with Bas on possibly him having some Bases for the Leader side. I want people who can play dominant troubling characters to have a decent amount of tech and authority to keep the Rebels guessing.

I'll also be playing my old character from the Blues, and their opening will probably be them breaking out of the Facility just like the last time. I can't remember if this was Desolation or not. I know it wasn't Annihilation... but there was a specific title for the Angelics Space Series and it's violently pissing me off that I can't fucking remember the name of it. UGH FACK.

But yeah. Meet those standards CONSTANTLY, and you're in. Don't and I'll kill you off ASAP.

Not playing this like the normal RPs, playing this exactly how it was originally played.

No holding back, all-out wars, and OH someone needs to play STD.

*Hits up Bas for that one* lmfao it'll be a good time.
    Lurker Sebastian
    Lurker Sebastian
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Post by Lurker Sebastian Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:27 am

Hello I am here Pegasus is gonna get a power position cos that will be amusing.

Also when you say STD I think or sexually transmitted diseases and I don't think I can roleplay as a disease lmao
    Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:56 pm

lmfao I think he meant STD was a driveable ship LMFAO. And I am SO in!

I'd like to be a Yellow Elite if no one minds. I will also be a stray (rebel) and such. All of the fun. I don't mind the challenge :3

and Pegasus is going to be funny LOL.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:03 pm