Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

3 posters

I'm gonna need some help using this thing, lol. Never been on a site besides FB

I'm gonna need some help using this thing, lol. Never been on a site besides FB Empty I'm gonna need some help using this thing, lol. Never been on a site besides FB

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:50 pm

HELLO GUYS I have absolutely no idea how to use the site so far (took me a few minutes to figure out how to post this very thing, lol), so please don't grow upset with me for being slow to get around, the internet hates me (no matter how much I enjoy the internet  Sad  ) Sooooooooo

Yeah, that's a thing.

I'm gonna need some help using this thing, lol. Never been on a site besides FB Empty Re: I'm gonna need some help using this thing, lol. Never been on a site besides FB

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Oh yeah, I go by Krowe. Nice to meet you guys.
    Fenrir
    Fenrir
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Location : We Canadians are a polite people. Even when we are curb stomping you.

I'm gonna need some help using this thing, lol. Never been on a site besides FB Empty Re: I'm gonna need some help using this thing, lol. Never been on a site besides FB

Post by Fenrir Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:32 am

I should introduce you to my ill conceived laptop...the poor thing is held together solely by my tears and prayers....and a whole shit ton off duct tape.
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:36 am

You'll get used to shit. Just fuck with the options for a while lmfao. And read every section for intel.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:20 am

Why won't it let me add a photo to my signature?
    Flawed Design
    Flawed Design
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Post by Flawed Design Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:30 pm

You have to Click host image, upload the image, and copy the bottom link. Once you've done that paste said link in the text box and save it. That's what I did. It seemed to work. cx

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:18 pm

Now it's just leaving the link and not adding the photo, why does the internet hate me? DX
    Flawed Design
    Flawed Design
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Post by Flawed Design Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:27 pm

You sure you copied the right one?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:42 pm