Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

2 posters

Done this once, done this twice, let's try this again

Jig BlackBird
    Jig BlackBird
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Done this once, done this twice, let's try this again Empty Done this once, done this twice, let's try this again

Post by Jig BlackBird Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:12 pm

So, I've done these form shit before...and they all failed because people are fuckin' idiots. Anyways, name is Jig. Going to try and get back into this RP crap when I have time. I used to be really busy, but now I have free time, I have nothing better to do. So why the fuck not role play? Psh, going to fail in the end for my own self witty self.
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

Done this once, done this twice, let's try this again Empty Re: Done this once, done this twice, let's try this again

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Forums are the shit if you RP with the right fucks. I prefer it to all other RPs as long as they're CF based sites. But yeah join up and have fun. Lawlz. Also you need a signature. It's not like you to not have some heavily edited badass shit somewhere lmfao.
    Jig BlackBird
    Jig BlackBird
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Done this once, done this twice, let's try this again Empty Re: Done this once, done this twice, let's try this again

Post by Jig BlackBird Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:21 pm

I am looking, that is what I have been doing while reading between. Lmfao
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's more like it UNF lmfao. You'll have to go and hit "edit" you posts though and click "show signature" if you want it to show up. Sometimes the site doesn't auto shove it in there. HA.
    Jig BlackBird
    Jig BlackBird
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Post by Jig BlackBird Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Leave it up to you to say something like that lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:28 pm