Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

5 posters

1 x 1... maybe?

Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

1 x 1... maybe? Empty 1 x 1... maybe?

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:17 pm

*Nervously moves his right foot on the ground*

I'm considering doing an RP with someone. I would somewhat like to keep it closer to the 'No Money' anime story. But I want it OC'd at the same time so there's enough wiggle room so the characters aren't the exact same. I do not wish to copy a manga.

If you don't know what it's about I'll just give a general summary here.

Changes to it will be posted after.

The main character is sold to a billionaire+ by his cousin. His cousin is a total jerk and does this just to pay off his own debt. The main character foolishly thinks his cousin didn't mean to do it and because they're blood-related that he's not a back-stabber like he actually is. The main character gets bought by someone whom he helped out of a bad/depressing situation 4 years ago, but doesn't remember it. The second main character (the buyer) is in lust/love with the boy and uses money to force him to live with him. He buys this child's body for $500,000 each time he rapes him, in order for the debt to be paid. The main character would have to be subjected to this over 4,000 times to pay off said debt, plus interest. The second main character wishes the boy to love him, and continues to rape him, confusing the boy with kindness afterwards. He lets the main character attend school with guardians constantly watching him. Many others attempt to harm the lad but the secondary character always protects and saves him, trying to keep him all to himself. The boy gets confused and allows the older man to rape him again and again, though he's straight, confused, and wanting to get away. Eventually attachments happen and the boy starts to care about the man, still disagreeing with loving him back or liking him in that way.

The manga series is incomplete only to ch 37.

Looking for another character to play a series of negative characters and possibly the 2ndary character. It can be altered. We can always discuss that here before I do the OOC. But it's a very uke vs seme kind of ordeal. I'd be willing to allow it to be more in-depth and dangerous than the manga. I'm very familiar with this style of life and writing about is not a fear of mine. Would need someone 'sadistic' and 'possessive' per say.

Might be willing to switch to group RP if 1-3 people wish to join. Post below.

Thanks! ^^
    BloodSucking YamiMarik
    BloodSucking YamiMarik
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

1 x 1... maybe? Empty Re: 1 x 1... maybe?

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:27 pm

Im interested in this RP. This could be very interesting and fun.
    Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:40 pm

lmfao if you want to, we could do this RP. Just make sure that you know how to play that kind of character though. I wanna be somewhat to the storyline but we can alter it too.

The main character is supposed to be like some rich guy. Uh, I think that one character you got from the other site could work. The one with the black hair and purple eyes?

Also we'd have to make sure it's at least 2 paragraphs like in the rules lmao X"D
    BloodSucking YamiMarik
    BloodSucking YamiMarik
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:31 pm

You mean Cyrus my keeper? Of course he can be involved in the rp if you want him to.
    Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:53 pm

Well I meant maybe you could change him a little so that he fits the secondary character that we'd need for the story. Because playing as a Yami Marik Character probably wouldn't work since they're not the same type of character lol. Idk. The secondary character needs to be like this (I'll just use a random example per say, you can use this character if you want maybe too):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Name: Derek Kanou

Height/Weight: somewhere around 6 feet, and 150 pounds (all muscle obv)

Occupation: Involved in a Loan Shark business, knows people who run whore houses, does things involving money and suits.

History: (Can probably do it like this)
    Derek remembers Aya from a long time ago. Aya was in middle school about the time his life went south, and he was on the streets after a fight with some rivals. Aya offered him something to wipe his face off with, and held an umbrella over his head, and told him that it would be alright. Years later, Aya is sold to a group of men who sell young boys to others for sex. Aya's family member had him captured and sentenced there where Derek found him and decided to buy him. Derek is proud, straight, and wealthy these years later, and refuses to accept he's homosexual. He's dominant and enjoys taking out his wrath on the young boy that he winds up buying for a load of money. He enslaves him and forces him to live with him.

[ If you want to just cut and paste this CS and post it to the OOC once I make it, you can.. ]
    BloodSucking YamiMarik
    BloodSucking YamiMarik
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:09 am

Sounds like a plan. Cyrus and Derek are the two characters for this story including you of course.
    Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:22 am

Well if you just use Derek that would work. Cyrus wouldn't been needed then because it's mainly about two people. Though, Cyrus could play like one of the people who serves and works for Derek too.... that could work >.> Because the guy who kept the boy for a slave did have other people helping to run his business.
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:29 am

This is the kind of RP that you need for two advanced players.

I think YM needs a lot more practice before playing a character that isn't his.

Ayase kiddo, what you doing writing this kinda shit anyhow?

Brave kid heh.

But yeah this is something that will require a knowledgeable writer.

The person should also read the manga or follow through with the paragraph he posted first.

I also dig this Derek character. From what Blu tells me he'd fit right in with a few other RPs.
    Jack the Frostbucket
    Jack the Frostbucket
    The Visitor
    The Visitor

Post by Jack the Frostbucket Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Thirty-seven chapters? I can probably read it all in maybe an hour or so, that way I'll understand the story. But if you want, I'll RP with you if YM isn't already. And I have experience playing multiple characters, so I think I'll be able to adapt quickly. I mean, if that's okay with everyone. 
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Post by Christopher Arclight Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Aya isn't on his account and he said it's fine and that he will give it a try. I think I read through it in like 1 night minus taking a break because Shadow wanted me to watch something with him. But it's a decent anime. I think the version Aya is playing though is the darker version. It's graphic AF in the OVA lol but I mean it's still a good read if one is into Yaoi and all that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:22 pm