Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

3 posters

Game of Thrones (HA yes I did)

RA
    RA
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Game of Thrones (HA yes I did) Empty Game of Thrones (HA yes I did)

Post by RA Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:30 pm

I got stupidly addicted to a show and now I wanna rewrite it and do an RP based on it.

Basically, there a multiple kingdoms, all fighting for the main kingdom, the Capital. You can swear allegiance to other kingdoms, fight side by side, be rebels fighting up against other kings, or the main king of them all.

Think Game of Thrones, yes...Game of Thrones. If you're a king, you can call an all out war, you can be any person in the caste system. Force your kids to marry other kingdoms to form alliances, arranged weddings are usually a must. By a dictator, be a good king, be a horrible king, be whatever, or just be a knight, be a servant, be a merchant, be whatever you desire.

Everyone is a human, there is no ands, ifs or buts about that. Everything 'mythical' lives beyond a giant wall that no man can cross. All set in medieval times, no cars, guns, everyone rides horses, drinks wine and fights with swords.

Every kingdom, big or small, must have a banner (a sig), have a knight, some sort of following. These can be NPCs or your own characters. Not everyone can have a kingdom, there must be some sort of a limit so we don't have a hundred tiny kingdoms running about.

I will be running the Capital, but the Capital is free game, so if you want to rebel against the Capital, you can. The Capital is such for a reason, so you better have a REALLY good army or a way to become king out of bloodline.
    SnowQueen
    SnowQueen
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Game of Thrones (HA yes I did) Empty Re: Game of Thrones (HA yes I did)

Post by SnowQueen Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:49 pm

YES!!
    Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Might participate depending on the character base.
    RA
    RA
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Post by RA Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:22 pm

Gonna work on this tonight or tomorrow, post the OOC up then ><

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content