Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

The Forgotten Region

Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

The Forgotten Region Empty The Forgotten Region

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:30 pm

If you don't remember this RP it's because it was a Halloween special all on it's own. Originated on the first site we had or some shit.

I'd prefer if we kept the same people but n00bs are welcome to join too.

Basically there is a town on a floating island (it was bland as piss really). At the top of the mountains there is a Castle with an open ballroom where people can go to party it up 24/7 without a second ever passing. Creatures welcome, no God Modes allowed period or I'll just kill you and enjoy it myself.

Pretty much people go there to meet people and hangout. After they leave they return to the city. In the city there's bars, places where people go to fuck each other, run-down homes, ect. People fly by their own wings, travel by horse, ect.

If Blu plays she's the Castle Keeper. The Castle drains the Keeper's life force so that the Keeper is forced to live there. Whoever owns the Castle is drained. Because (at the time before her character aged) she was not a God, it left visible damage on her body by means of black veins and such. She wore a lot of makeup to cover it up.

I play the King as before, only showing up randomly if at all.

People are to dress in lavish medieval wear only, masks, head-dresses, ect welcome. Girls wear huge ballroom dresses, guys suits and ties unless they're faggots and wanna cross-dress. Use this time to get to know each other's characters. You may choose to reference other roleplays, but do so as though it's another world or something. We did that shit a lot. Stay classy.

I want at least 10 characters in total playing at all times. 1 paragraph required. Characters may be up to 5 per person, or however many you feel you can control. Minimum is 2 just in case you're an anti-social freak who never collabs with anyone, or a douchebag no one wants to collab with.

Don't make the Admins correct your spelling or grammar or I will come back and fire you. Shape-changing is restricted to slight humanoid formations (like making wings come and go, tails, ect), no full-blown shifting without permission freaks.

Have fun, get shitfaced, enjoy the music. Castle is open all day, closed at night.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:00 pm