Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

2 posters

The Tyrant King

Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

The Tyrant King Empty The Tyrant King

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:35 pm

I don't really have much to say. Right now I live with a few others, one of which is Blu - she's been taking good care of me along with Chris here. Currently I'm blind, and next to near deaf in my right ear.

So Blu is basically typing for me, until this shit goes away. I'll either randomly be on, or not be on at all depending on what her schedule is. If I'm even in the roleplays, it's because she reads to me a lot now, so that I can at least come up with ideas or replies. I don't have much an urge to do anything, and until my stupid sense return, don't expect me to.

If things go decent, I might have Chris help me participate in smaller RPs or just random group things. He's talking now, so I can thankfully communicate with him. Having a mute around when one can't see isn't all that helpful, though I can at least walk through the house without getting hit in the face or dick with something eh...

But yeah. Enjoy the Site and such.

-Tyrant King Melvin  
    Hellhound
    Hellhound
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

The Tyrant King Empty Re: The Tyrant King

Post by Hellhound Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Bubba,

Hey my dear brother. I know you are not able to get on here much but I had to come say hello to you. I do miss talking to you but I understand why we dont get to talk much now. I hope you get better soon but only because I am selfish and want to talk to you as well as my other brother and sissy.

I am back writing again, thank God. I dont know if it is still as good as I used to think it was but I hope I am back on my game. I am finishing up the Child Demon now, but I am only on page 185, and the original had 666 pages in it.

I hear you are not out much now but i do hope you are able to heal where you are now. I worry about you getting better, Chris and the baby, and stupid people fucking with Blu. I would love to come up there to help take care of you three but I dont think it would be a good idea anymore. I refuse to be a burden to anyone because you all have enough crap to deal with, you dont need an old lady up there bogging you down.

Hugs from me and licks from the boys.

Hellhound

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:45 am