Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

RPG RP (i'll think up a name later)

Raphiella Blu Azure
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    MakeShift Goddess
    MakeShift Goddess

RPG RP (i'll think up a name later) Empty RPG RP (i'll think up a name later)

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:46 am

So.... open world RP then? I think this needs to happen. Violently.

Requires a character team (Diz and I will settle that later) 4-6 people. Normal RPG setting. You get 1 pet for your main 2 characters (1 for Diz, one for me duh), and a mount (which will be listed shortly and "captured" later in story). You can sell, and trade mounts. You also have to hunt and travel with your team, fight bosses (random shit we'll come up with) ect.

Character sheets are gonna have to be kinda like this, obviously somethings will not flag until later, less we choose otherwise~

Name:

Appearance: [image]

Height:

Weight:

Pet: [image]

Mount: To be established in story.

Background on character: Give me 2 solid paragraphs on who they are.

Personality Traits: Describe a mother fucker

Extra Intel: List add-ons, characteristics not mentioned, habits, goals, ect.

Creature Type: Just what the fuck are you? No full-out morphing shifters.

Ight so there is the simple shit. So. Locations are going to be fun and varied. I think we might need a fucking map, so I'm going to look into that shit shortly but I will post random areas for simplicity reasons and attempt to bullshittedly label each one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Kingdom: Truth (Starting Kingdom)

About: Your Kingdom, where you live, and have lived since birth (unless you are a traveler, merchant, or come from some other Kingdom obviously). Knights will greet you upon entry to the large walled-up Kingdom. Many vendors here selling things. Blacksmith, Housing, Inns, Bars, Whore-houses, ect. Make weapons here and tune-up. Exchange/buy items, ect.

Creatures: Common horses, Griffons, Angels, mixed-breeds (generally shunned), ect.

Danger Level: Depends on who you are.

Kingdom: Tome of the Godz "The Floating Isles"

About: Land of the Angels
    Land his in the sky, but the islands are chained down to the ground miles below. The islands are located above the clouds. Must enter this region by the means of a "Flyer".

Creatures: Fliers (large armored beasts with wings who are permitted to live and bring people back and fourth here). Birds, Dragons, Pegasus-types, ect.

Danger Level: Peaceful just don't start trouble.

Kingdom: Defiance

About: You don't wanna go there.
    Land hidden by mountain terrain and volcanoes.

Creatures:
    Dragons, Wyverns, Massive bird-like things, ground animals

Danger Level: High

So far that's the places of major interest. There will be a Swamp, open plains, mountainous land, forest, and other shit. So prepare them anuses lmfao. Ideas? Bring it on lmfao.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:13 am