Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

4 posters

Are you Ready?

Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Are you Ready? Empty Are you Ready?

Post by Christopher Arclight Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:11 pm

So I'm thinking about using these pictures...

The Islands~
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On the Islands (inside w/e)~ (Exploring maybe)

And at the very top of the Islands connecting two major ones~

What I'm thinking about doing, is having a team of people get sent here for a job or something, and pretty much get abandoned. How, I will come up with. Could be something like Lost where there's a plane crash, but that's so unprobable and I'm so anti-everyone else that I'll probably just make it a random ship went down or something and all the survivors got stuck here. Yeah, that sounds better already.

So ship crashes due to a nasty storm, people get caught up, find a group of islands no one knows about, but were lived on hundreds of years ago, possibly more. No one knows it exists because the planet safely "hides it" just like it does ships and planes flying to the Bermuda triangle or something. These people have no communication, almost no food, and they can't drink the salt water. So obviously, they need to survive. They have no idea what's out there, or who.

Who is out there, is the people of the island, who have never seen other people before. They believe in many Gods and think these people a gift to them from their Gods to be enslaved, sacrificed, or forced into work so they get breaks. They are a hostile tribe of people, armed with old-world weapons that do not consist of guns and ammo. They have bows & arrows, rocks, shivs, and things like that to defend themselves. They will strike during the day, or at night, if they see fit.

The people new to the island must find ways to blend in with these tribes people, in the hopes they will be left alone - or, fight them off. There will be men, women, and children new to the island, and the tribes people will outnumber them greatly as they have a whole blasted Kingdom. They are somewhat like the Mayans and somewhat like the Egyptians. Knowing that, you will know what you are up against in this fight for your life.

Intel:

I would like to have 1-2 other CONSISTENT writers (willing to do like 2 posts a day) if at all possible. I was going to make this a 1-vz-1 RP, but I haven't decided who I would do it with if it were just a 1 x 1. I'm going to need people who know how to write plot, and who aren't afraid to write with others, which again, hard to find I know.

For the characters you will make, I want you to have at least 4 playable characters in the people coming to the island.

For the tribe people, you will also need at least 4 characters.

So think 8 per person that joins this RP.

Which is why I'm thinking a 1-vz-1 but I'd really like to also write with some people that I haven't gotten the chance to write with just yet too. So if you are interested and think that you can keep up, please let me know. I'm a super lax GM and so is Blu, so I think that you guys will do just fine. Must be like good writers too, no spelling issues constantly, ect please! Thank you!
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Are you Ready? Empty Re: Are you Ready?

Post by Christopher Arclight Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Adding in Species and such >.>

Flying animals: (Standard)

Birds: (Sizes vary)
    - Standard bird intel

Wyverns: (smaller sized and don't breathe fire, no "magics")
    - Travels in droves, hunts as a team or alone

Drakes: (like bigger bird sized)
    - Travel in pairs or groups, hunts whenever hungry, does so on its own

Ground Animals: (Standard)

Forest Wolves: (A lot bigger like almost horse size just 3/4 that size)
    - Can be domesticated (not reccommended), hunt in teams, travels as a unit

The Tribe's people have these "Godz" that the think are Gods but really they are just flying Colossal beasts that hunt and kill like anything else. Here are their "Godz" though: (if you know where I got these pics from you are a boss)

The Sky Leviathan:
    - Wakes to feed every few months, is normally buried deep under the abandoned islands in a "desert"/rock like setting. Shockingly, the thing hunts (normally) only sea creatures. Just don't shoot at it or it will hunt you. It's size is gigantic and it's about a couple thousand feet in length. Incredibly slow-moving. Makes loud cries that are like thunder rumbling in the skies above. Can swim but tries not to unless it has to.

His brother, the Sea Leviathan:
    - Will randomly surface for air, and appears for undetermined amounts of time. He is just as large as his brother, if not larger. Not many people survive seeing him unless at a very far distance. He does not like being touched, ridden on, or when people attempt to catch him. He is probably what causes the shipwreck in the first place, as he moves and generates waves, tidal waves, and whirlpools. Feeds on the plant life down at the bottom of the sea. Comes up to bask in the sunlight.

AztecRuh: Or the Skybird
    - As you can imagine, this one flies all over the islands, and perches and blends in with the islands. He hunts down any other flyers, or will just scoop things up from the ground if there's enough space for him to fly overhead. If you're in an open field, you're probably a huge target. No one knows how old the skybird is, nor if he has a mate somewhere on the island with him. He is easily one of the most dangerous beings on the island, simply because unlike the others, he will directly hunt you. The others are opportunists as to where this guy, will actually find you and go through the trouble of devouring you.

Ashkuh the Wall Shadow:
    - Normally, this one is a ground-dweller, but he doesn't mind heights either. He can scale any wall, and is rather infamous for being at the top of the ziggerats because it's just so high up and it makes hunting easier for him. Ashkuh is a giant black salamander, with tons of moss and life growing all over his body from having been alive for so long, much like the others on the island there. This one is very fast on the ground, and often fights with the Skybird over prey - or just to fight. This one has a thick, fat black tail for defending himself, and will often hit the ground beneath others with it, causing the earth beneath their feet to shatter. When people fall through (or animals), he uses this time to climb down and grab them, in order to eat.

*Please note other animals that would normally be on an island are there (cats, dogs, bugs, horses, bears, ect are all plausible, but they probably look more prehistoric.)
    Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:28 pm

This is really friggen awesome. If you wanna share characters I'm totally in ^^
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    MakeShift Goddess
    MakeShift Goddess

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:32 pm

This looks boss as fuck UNNNNNNNNNNNNF!
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Post by Christopher Arclight Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:35 pm

I'm thinking about asking Bas to RP this one with us, depending on how we're doing with the other RPs that are going on right now. I'm thinkin' it will be good for the plot system. Might ask RA to join if she posts more though, I'll see about that, but you guys are def gonna be in it. Prolly just sharing accounts for sake of ease though.
    RA
    RA
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Post by RA Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:16 pm

I'm interested if you want me in, I will post as often as I can, I can easily post around work schedules. That's the only reason I wouldn't post.
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    MakeShift Goddess
    MakeShift Goddess

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:34 pm

I'm going to talk to him to see how many people we want in on this. I'm thinking just us, then Bas. Each of us are going to need a shit ton of characters, which really shouldn't be that difficult. But you're going to actually have to write, and write well which is the thing. Everyone's always having issues with that, plus this is a versus which means the characters will openly attack each other without warning. So if you leave yourself open, or someone fucks up you will get the fuck beat out of you in game. It's more like an RPG almost from what this set up looks like. Somewhat what me and Diz are going to do elsewhere. But this looks fucking fun and shit so bring it UNF.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content