Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

1 vz 3 RP?

Raphiella Blu Azure
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    MakeShift Goddess
    MakeShift Goddess

1 vz 3 RP? Empty 1 vz 3 RP?

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:40 pm

Soooo random ideas.

This one kinda sounds like it'll be my fav so far:

1. Frozen tundra, living in a cold area, sled dogs, traveling, getting lost, idk
    - Free-roaming to an extent. Must be decent writers. People will be forced to build their own houses, find means to keep warm, and constantly hunt with their dogs/wolves. Expect dog fights if you encounter someone that you don't know.
    *Anyone can join (bring it) but you must keep up

And then there's this random shit:

2. RPG RP set-up (full-scale, like the one I got running with Diz almost)
    - Creatures in play, shifting, animals, pets, wars, friends, Kingdoms, ect
    *Might possibly throw open the exact same layout as my other RPG, not sure...
    * 3-4 accounts will be accepted.

3. The Shed (base) RP
    - Similar to 'The Hideout' BUT, people must enter paired with someone, or you must have constant character reaction. Super smutty, graphic play, BDSM life shit, ect
    *Not for the weak or the pussies, not for people who CAN'T be or read graphic.
    * All shippings legal, must give detail and basically make it a 'contest' - goes without saying. Fan-Fic style writing, characters have in-depth stories and various sexual encounters.... Dark style RP with twisted shit.
    *4 accounts (unlimited characters per account) will be accepted.

4. Full-blow creatures only RP.
    - Choices: Wolves only, dragons only, ect (unsure about how I feel on this one)
    - Mixed beings might be a thing, no humanoid formations (this could get ugly)
    - Living situations would be a Grand Forest with rivers, lakes, ponds, Volcanoes up towards the Mountains behind it - that's about it.

Anyone else got ideas for random RPs shoot them off here if you wish.

I'm just bored and listing possible ideas for now. Not sure if I'm going to take them seriously or not yet. If someone wants to 'borrow' an idea, that's cool just comment here and let me know. Thanks UNF.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:51 am