Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

3 posters

Well maybe I don't want to post here first.

Salvation Arclight
    Salvation Arclight
    The Wretched Angelic Whore
    The Wretched Angelic Whore

Well maybe I don't want to post here first. Empty Well maybe I don't want to post here first.

Post by Salvation Arclight Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:10 pm

My name is Sal, that's about all you need to know. I'm the asshole of this Site, and surely more than proud of it. I'm here to write, nothing more. Don't come to me with bullshit/stupid questions either, unless you want an asinine response. I am a twin to Chris (the Admin), and am the older twin.

I'm not here to listen to drama or hear any of your sob stories. I'm not a supportive kind of person and want almost nothing to do with any of you. I'm only here because my 'family' is, and believe me - I use such a word sparingly. Don't come to me for anything unless you want me selling your spleen on the black market later.

Meh, anyways back to work.

-Salvation

/The Wretched Angelic Whore/
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Well maybe I don't want to post here first. Empty Re: Well maybe I don't want to post here first.

Post by Christopher Arclight Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:36 pm

Hai Sal ^^

Omfg you're soooo mean DX but I'm glad you're here to help me with the site at least ><
    Hellhound
    Hellhound
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Well maybe I don't want to post here first. Empty Re: Well maybe I don't want to post here first.

Post by Hellhound Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Sal,

I know that we have never really talked because you are not the talky kind and I dont know if this is a safe thing to to but you only live once so why the hell not. Hi.

Hellhound

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:46 am