Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

3 posters

What if I brought Photons here?

Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

What if I brought Photons here? Empty What if I brought Photons here?

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:56 pm

RP ideas eh? Meeeeh.

Thinking about bringing Photons back here, over this way.

For our more frequent writers. It would be smaller scale, but more characters per person.

Only people who can fucking type/spell/grammar correctly. Bad enough my eyes are bad let alone having to squint AND trying to figure out just what the fuck someone is saying in their post. So yeah. You've been warned in that general direction.

CS's can be old Photons ones.

I can either bring Photons over, and we can go from the one we started, or I can totally start it over, and see where it goes, with the same/similar layout.

So let me know what's up and what you prefer. Peace Facks UNF!
    Fenrir
    Fenrir
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Location : We Canadians are a polite people. Even when we are curb stomping you.

What if I brought Photons here? Empty Re: What if I brought Photons here?

Post by Fenrir Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:43 am

I'd be okay with anything. Starting over would give me a chance to explain before the fact why a character would willingly let himself be captured. Other then that I'm indifferent as to how to go about it; as long as it's started I'm on board.
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Post by Christopher Arclight Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:21 pm

I'm totally okay with this. And I'm shocked I didn't see this post til now >.> you should def bring it over. That RP was downright amazing. And smaller scaled would help because then it would be less people to sit there and wait on.
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:38 pm

I'm still having problems with my eyes and shit lately, so give me some time to bring that bitch of a RP over. If anything I can cut and paste the layout or something. I'll try and do it tomorrow or ask Chris to but I've got SUCH a fucking migraine I don't think that staring at the laptop is a good idea to continue. My right eye is worse than my life. But yeah, I'll think about it and if it appears then so be it. For now, focus on the ones you guys are involved in, and keep ideas coming. I'll get around to sorting this soon as possible DX. I'm also in the middle of Site updates so that will take a bit too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:43 pm