Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

2 posters

The Sapphire God of Oblivion

Raphiella Blu Azure
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    MakeShift Goddess
    MakeShift Goddess

The Sapphire God of Oblivion Empty The Sapphire God of Oblivion

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:16 pm

Well there honestly isn't that much to tell about. I'm 5' 3'' with rage-blue hair (had it so for like 10 years or something). I'm 24 currently and have had 3 kids. I come here to monitor and watch over the site, but you can bet that I write too. I've been roleplaying for a few years, but I've been a writer (and an artist) since I could hold a pencil. I'm not particular on what to write about but I am OCD from time to time about spacing/spelling/grammar.

I will probably be ninja most of the time, as I work almost every day, plus whatever I do for Chris and Mel. Currently I have a busy life, so much so that I don't even run the other sites anymore as frequently as I used to. Which is why Chris is taking over the string while I am away. But I'll check in daily for a few moments at a crack.

Good day to you all, and have fun here!

~The Sapphire God~

PS: I hate this color picker >.>

They fucked up making it for this Invision style site.
    Hellhound
    Hellhound
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

The Sapphire God of Oblivion Empty Re: The Sapphire God of Oblivion

Post by Hellhound Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Blu,

I know we talk on the tomb but I figured that I could play stalker for fun. I love that you made the new site and I am learning to get around it okay, which is good. I tried to make a website for my landladies business but I do not know how to. I guess I am not as good as you on that so I envy you this.

I am reading more posts now too which is new for me to support my bubba's and sissy. So far I have read Mel's stories and I like them. Mine are not like his but that is what makes writers, that eveyones are not the same.

I guess I will shut up now so others can post more interesting. Love you always sister.

Hellhound