Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

2 posters

*raises hand*

Lurker Sebastian
    Lurker Sebastian
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

*raises hand* Empty *raises hand*

Post by Lurker Sebastian Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:27 am

Anime AU's

What ones? Well I dunno, if two people share an anime fandom they should roleplay it.

Psycho Pass would be amusing with our group seeing as most of us would be marked 'possible criminals' and locked away. Uh everyone has their mental state monitored and if your number goes up too high they declare you a risk and lock you up for the rest of your life. You can stay under the radar by staying inside all the time and only talking to people over the internet.

SNK could also produce some amusing results, like everyone dying. You know, the fighting of titans and stuff.

Oh and there is Blue Exorcist if anyone's watched that. Yeah goin around shooting demons, or using a sword, or reciting passages from holy things oh and then their are the people who summon demons to control that's coolio. There are schools around the world for it and pretty much. I don't care to much about the rules of the world too much for a roleplay scene I just think it could be fun.

Dang-gam roomba would also be amusing though would probably have to involve people willing to kill characters cos dang. If you don't know don't know about it, bunch of kids trapped in school, killing, either one gets out having murdered someone and the rest accusing the wrong person. Or well, I need to refresh myself

Oh then the kyoukai no kanata, that's cool, youmu hunting and xenors. Xenors (spirit warriors) each have a unique power dependent on their family and hunt youmu which a pretty much demons. Some have a human form, others don't but can possess people. When killed they leave a stone behind that the Xenors sell and depending on the level of the youmu the amount earned from the soul will depend.

Full Metal Alch might be amusing as well, just alchemists fucking around.

What other animes can I think of that could be interesting?

I can't think of any more at the moment actually.

Also how about a thing (based loosely on the show I'm watching on tv right at the very moment actually) where people start coming back to life all of a sudden, they just wake up somewhere in the world (perhaps not where they died) like 5 - 30 years later but all of them come back around the same time. (Now to me ramblign with nothing to do with the show) Then like while everyone is getting their lives together and trying to figure it all out other strange things start happening, to both the people and the ones around them. Then I dunno, they start becoming demons or something and they turn out to not really be the people they were.

Ah also another thing

Vampire AU *touches your face* someone do one with me with the myth system where the only power they have is enhanced smell. They create others through making them drink their blood and they can't see themselves in mirrors made of silver but can see themselves in mirrors made of other materials. They can't go out in the sunlight but can leave during twilight when the sun is beyond the horizon. Darn fuck I want a vampire AU someone hit me up with some blood suckin ninnies
    Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

*raises hand* Empty Re: *raises hand*

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:35 pm

I think I need to read more anime. Because other than Psycho Pass, which I know from edits and I've seen their characters (but don't know the story) none of those even sound familiar to me lmao.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:47 pm