Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

2 posters

VR Challenge

RA
    RA
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

VR Challenge Empty VR Challenge

Post by RA Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:03 pm

So, I have an idea running through my head. Wanted to check interests.

A virtual Reality game, everyone is a user. There would be two worlds, a virtual world and then reality. So you can slip between both.

I was thinking of having everyone who plays get stuck in the VR world somehow and have to figure out how to get out. Maybe the creator went crazy and stuck everyone in there until they did something certain.

This would be very fantasy based. So, pretty much anything is allowed, except for the fact that everyone who is a player is in humanoid forms. But, you can have tails, wings, jackal ears, whatever. (If you use wings, it will sue energy so you couldn't fly forever)

This would be combat based, you could do PvP if the players wanted to, there would be ambushes, monsters, caves, kingdoms, the fun stuff, and of course a main mission story line.

Mounts are allowed, no combat mounts. Meaning, you can have something cool to run around, or fly around on, like a horse, dragon, lion, deer, whatever. But these are mounts and not allowed to be used in combat, so they cannot assist you in those means.

Any other ideas, inputs, interests?
    Fenrir
    Fenrir
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Location : We Canadians are a polite people. Even when we are curb stomping you.

VR Challenge Empty Re: VR Challenge

Post by Fenrir Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:56 am

So kinda like SAO (ironically the same anime the girl in your signature is from). I'm game.  afro 
    RA
    RA
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Post by RA Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Basically like that, yea

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:14 pm