Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

4 posters

THE PURGE (Group RP)

Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

THE PURGE (Group RP) Empty THE PURGE (Group RP)

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 am

So I literally have a Hard-On for these two movies (The Purge, & the Purge Anarchy) so I'm going to write up an RP on it, and obviously, we're going to find a way to make it even more brutal, graphic, and fucked-up, than both movies.

This is the GENERAL OVERVIEW ripped from Wiki, so that you guys know, what this is about. Anyone who does NOT know what the PURGE IS (first of all, is retarded), should go watch the Purge Anarchy Trailers.

Overview (Source Wiki): In 2022, crime and unemployment rates in the United States reach unprecedented lows. This is because the country is now governed by the New Founding Fathers of America who have enacted The Purge, a twelve-hour period held from 7:00 PM March 21 to 7:00 AM March 22 annually during which all crime (including murder, theft, and rape) is completely legal. The only rules during the Purge is that government officials of "ranking 10 or higher" must remain unharmed and the usage of weaponry above "Class 4" is forbidden. Also, police and emergency services are suspended during this time period. Anyone who doesn't follow the rules of The Purge will be executed. Though presented as a catharsis for the release of negative emotions and repressed urges, the Purge really serves as a form of population control as the poor and the homeless are common victims during this period.

This RP is going to start THREE WEEKS before March 21st. So think Feb 28th, 2022. This will be to establish a thick character base, give people a chance to produce HEAVY DETAIL on structure base with their characters, weapons, jobs, their houses, ECT. NO ONE will be permitted tons of weaponry, unless they have DETAILED explanations on how the fuck they got the shit. Technology will be at the SAME level it is right now in 2014 to keep things simple.

As stated in the movie? EXPLOSIVES ARE NOT PERMITTED. If you use them during the Purge, you will be eradicated by the Government after the Purge commences. Do not fuck, with the Government.

After the Purge is over, we will go into the character base, their expierence, and how it effects each character. Telling about who they lost, and why they may or may not participate in the next Purge (those who do NOT participate hide in their houses, while the Purgers do whatever the fuck they want).

(Going to C/P something from Yahoo! so that you guys have idea on WEAPON CLASSES)

Class I Weapons - handguns, rifles, and shotguns that are imported into the United States are defined as Class 1 Weapons. In order to import these weapons one must hold a Class 1 FFL (Federal Firearms License). It should be noted that Class 1 Weapons are generally semi-automatic (one pull of the trigger fires one bullet) only as all fully-automatic (one pull of the trigger fires multiple bullets) weapons are no longer being imported into the United States, as of 1986. However, a Class 1 Weapon can legally be converted to a Full-Auto firing mechanism once it has been imported, but only by a properly licensed Class III FFL Manufacturer and only after BATFE (Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms, and Explosives) approval. An example of this would be a Full-Auto AK-47 imported post-1986. These are rarely found legally owned in the US. However, the Full-Auto AK-47 is a very common weapon in the US, but almost all owners, obtained the weapon illegally. Since, the AK-47 is a Russian/Eastern Bloc Weapon, after the Berlin Wall fell in '86 millions of these carbines were sold to Mexico and other Latin American nations. Thousands of these rifles are smuggled into the US daily to help arm Muslim Terrorists fighting for Allah on American Soil.

Class II Weapons - handguns, rifles, shotguns, and silencers that are manufactured within the US. These Class 2 Weapons are semi-automatic only, meaning that each time the trigger is pulled only one round is fired from the barrel. It should be noted that in order to manufacture a silencer one must hold a Class II FFL but in order to sell silencers you must have a Class III FFL. This is why Silencers are so often mistaken for being illegal or only sold to military and LEO's (since Class III FFL Dealers are not as abundant as Class II FFL Dealers).

Class III Weapons - Short Barreled Rifles (SBR's), Short Barreled Shotguns (SBS's), and Fully Automatic Rifles and Handguns are classified as Class III Weapons. Short Barrel defines those firearms that have an Overall Barrel length of less than 16" from muzzle to breech. Fully Automatic Weapons are those that fire multiple (more than one) bullet with a single pull of the trigger. These weapons are legal to own in the United States by non-felon, Class III Licensed citizens and are sold only by Class III FFL dealers.

Class IV Weapons - The last and highest class of Weapons, sometimes referred to as Class 4, covers what the NFA calls, Destructive Devices or DD's. Destructive Devices are bombs, grenades, nuclear weapons, flame throwers, dynamite, rocket launchers, tanks, Javelin Missile Launcher, Harrier Jets, and so on and so forth. Class 4 Weapons or DD's cover anything that explodes, shoots flames, or launches an exploding device. Class IV weapons are illegal to own, manufacture, sell, trade, import, export, or own parts for, by any American citizen other than properly licensed LEO's, Military, and government officials.

Source(s):
    25+ Years of experience in the Gun Industry, Wikipedia - "National Firearms Act", a Google Search for "National Firearms Act of 1934" and the BATFE.gov website (I will also add in Yahoo since I'm pasting it from there myself).

*Please note again, Explosives will not be allowed. No grenades, bombs, dynamite, C4, ect. Flamethrowers, Machine Guns (that sit in turrets) & .50 Caliber Snipers, will be the only things legal (Esp out of Class 4). Sawed-off shotguns will also be legal as fuck. But the other restrictions? Well this is to keep the town from disappearing completely, and so that the Government doesn't have to make shit too difficult for you guys later, since this is going to be realistic.

Your CHARACTER SHEETS will be filled out to look something like this.

*Please note each one will be different per character based on who they are.

There WILL be room for some government officials to run about later, but mostly they will be NPCS. ALL military types, will be out of uniform and in civilian wear if they wish to participate in the Purge.

Don't make me tell you guys Humans CS's only or I'll beat your ass myself later.

Also note - this may or may not be set up somewhat like an RPG game since this is somewhat of a game, and will get complex quite fast. Expect your OOC to come with a MAP of the city of Addison, and everything else in some sort of detail.

Character Sheet:

[ Image ]

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Where you live:

Weapon of Choice: (You will have to explain how you got this)

Personality: (Few short words describing the character)

Family: (Who is related to the character?)

About section: (Either give me a history, or put "In-Story Intel" but if you put that you're going to give me intel in story you'd best come up with a THOROUGHLY WRITTEN DESCRIPTION of your character's life, story, and people he or she lives with. Don't fucking test me I don't fucking like holes. You leave one open in the story later and I will personally use it against you and fuck whatever hole you got challenging you and kicking your ass throughout the game. >.> Not kidding either, SO many know what I'm talking about because my character is a DICK lmfao.)

So. You ready to go? Any questions?

Give me your insight, because this OOC WILL be going up real soon here for sure.

I want every person PLAYING to have AT LEAST 2 playable characters, and 2 PURGING ENEMIES be it NPCS or not.

GROUPS:

Purgers - Hunters going out and Purging whomever

Anarchists - People attacking or killing off Purgers

Anti-Purgers - People hiding in their houses trying to stay locked down from the Purge.

Purge will last 12 hours. So prepare your anus.

Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

THE PURGE (Group RP) Empty Re: THE PURGE (Group RP)

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:09 pm

I'm so in. This looks fricking awesome! Very Happy
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Post by Christopher Arclight Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:10 pm

Sign me up too. Character sharing and collabing in for the win ^_^

We will need to bring in all our Leader characters for this bunch lmfao.
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    MakeShift Goddess
    MakeShift Goddess

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:12 pm

You can't touch me and PUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE BABY! I'm completely in, and what Chris said sounds like a good idea. I think anyone with half a brain will put up at least ten characters for plot reasons. Let's do this shit. I'll come up with the Addison City Map again in detail for ya. Just like last time lmfao. It'll be interesting to see who hides up in the Asylum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content