Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

Discussion Rules!

Raphiella Blu Azure
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    MakeShift Goddess
    MakeShift Goddess

Discussion Rules! Empty Discussion Rules!

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:25 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Because everyone needs Rules Like a Star @ heaven 

Story Discussion Rules include the following (failure to comply will result in bannage/termination from the Site, you have been warned):

- Full-detailed critiques required with explanatory posting as to why you're saying what you're saying about one's story. You must have an open mind before commenting here on another's story at all in the first place. #ConstructiveCriticismOnly

- I've got a 0 tolerance for bullshit, or for people making fun of each other. If someone is writing in an "annoying fashion" or not spelling correctly, message them, and inform them kindly of their mistakes. DO not publicly bitch about it or I'll just turn into a royal blue bitch - and chew you out in front of everyone. #NoDrama

- If you have /IDEAS/ on how to make a story better you may opt to post up an idea area to discuss it with another. Individuals writing may or may not be interested. Group opinions for a shared story should be discussed. Either here or in private, or even in the OOC Story section beneath your characters (though it is not recommended lest you loose sight of your characters, or need to bring in more later).

- Voting is a good way to determine outcomes, but if someone doesn't agree you need to determine as a GM if the person is worth keeping or listening to. Fighting over stories will not be tolerated. Nor will copy-catting or stealing title names without permission. (I.E. the entire Angelics Series belongs to myself & Melvin only, others must ask permission for spin-offs or side-stories before use).

- If I have to list more rules here expect someone is fucking up.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:35 pm