Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

2 posters

A Night with the Devil (Discussion)

Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

A Night with the Devil (Discussion) Empty A Night with the Devil (Discussion)

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:44 pm

Soooo I've been writing this story all week now... got no idea if I want to leave it where it stands or do something more with the characters later on. I kind of left a few things untouched, like 'the Keeper' having split personalities - didn't go too much into that but it's a general assumption throughout the entire story so it kinda wasn't needed to be stated.

The characters are clearly stuck with each other, though one of them has serious issues admitting his feelings for the other... so perhaps I could later do more with that, but I'm unsure, because I love leaving the Keeper as this strong-willed mystery. I threw some of his history in there, that I was fighting to get out all along, and I like and dislike that part of it (it's kinda sad) but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I'm pretty proud of this story. My first one that's potentially complete, though I'm not sure if it's going to BE complete or not yet. Or if I'm going to do like a Part 2 or "to be continued" kinda thing. Depends really. But yeah accepting comments if people wish to do so. Otherwise thanks for reading if you have, and if you haven't well there's a yaoi warning in effect lmfao!

-Aya
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

A Night with the Devil (Discussion) Empty Re: A Night with the Devil (Discussion)

Post by Christopher Arclight Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:46 pm

Just wanted to say that story is frickin awesome!

I know you left something's 'officially' unresolved but that's what a good writer does. They don't tie up all the ends so that it keeps people guessing, which is always fun too.

Whether you continue to add on to it, or just end it here is up to you and we support you and your awesomeness! Good luck and keep writing, you're quite grand at it I must say!

I'm hoping that this encourages others to continue writing as well, and keep things flowing strong.

WOOT!